About: 6 Best Remote Control Cars in India Under 2000
One of my best childhood memories was while playing Remote operated cars. I’m sure many of you can co-relate; as kids can’t drive at that age, they can mimic their elders by playing with Remote control cars.
Remote Control vehicles, better known as RC cars, are toy models based on real-life vehicles; they are self-powered toys that are operated with the help of remote control or a transmitter. Both children and adults love to own a collection remote control cars that are fast, stylish, and easy to control, and they are easy to use and great fun to play with.
If you’re looking for different models of RC cars for your personal use or you’re looking to gift them to your loved one, we got you covered. We have compiled a comprehensive list of the best remote control cars in India that are available online. Hence keep reading further for in-depth analysis of each product.
6 Best Remote Control Cars in India Under 2000
The 1/18 scale RC truck from Smart Picks is built on a sturdy frame and uses crawling technology. It can be used on a variety of rough surfaces, including mud, sand tracks and bumpy roads, as it comes with heavy duty tyres.
You need to insert a AAA battery, and it will shatter any roadblocks coming in its way. You can choose the Smart Picks Monster Truck from three bright colours: red, green, or green.
- Made of robust composite plastic
- Crawling technology makes it easy to use on rugged surfaces
- 2.4 GHz remote control for seamless operation
- It comes with AAA rechargeable batteries & charger
- Adult and Kids friendly RC truck
- Fast and efficient performance
- Oversized tyres make it easy to use in mud, grass or rugged roads
- Spares are easily available online
- Value for money
- It needs four-hour charging before use
- Battery performance can degrade over time
The Redcat Racing car comes in a 1/10 scale model; it offers an enthralling performance at an amazing price on Amazon and comes with a 3500 mAh rechargeable battery. The car can reach up to 40 mph speeds and have around twenty minutes of battery life.
If you’re considering taking it outside for racing, then I’d highly recommend carrying an extra battery or a charger. Additionally, this model works perfectly on a smooth and flat surface; I won’t recommend using it on a dirt surface since it is not an off-road model.
Furthermore, the best remote control car comes with a 2.4Ghz radio and a brushless 3300 KV 540 Novatech motor that powers this amazing car. This car is perfect for intermediate users as controlling this car at high speed can be tricky.
- It comes with a 3300 KV 540 Novatech Brushless electric motor
- Made of vivid polycarbonate body
- Includes 2.4Ghz radio system with 3500 mAh Lipo Battery
- Excellent battery backup
- Best RC Cars India for Racing
- An extremely fast and powerful car
- Comparable to expensive models
- No overheating or high discharge rates
- Great product for drifting and racing
- Highly affordable price
- The turning radius could have been better
- The product doesn’t come with AA batteries.
This monster truck comes with 4WD, massive wheels, a solid frame chassis, and durable plastic with a water-resistant body. It runs on 4.8V rechargeable batteries, and the remote uses 3 AAA batteries which the manufacturer doesn’t include.
The truck is equipped with a 700mAh battery and can run for 20 to 30 minutes after charging for 90 minutes. It is capable of a speed of 25kmph and is fairly durable too. My 8-year-old friend has used it for three months now and continues to run flawlessly.
The product is available in various shades and comes with a specially designed remote control. It is made from premium materials and features an electric motor that allows smooth movement.
- Easy to operate as it comes with a 2.4Ghz controller
- It comes with Anti-slip tyres
- Requires ninety minutes of charging
- Robust design
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors
- It comes with an electric brush motor
- It is equipped with four shockproof suspensions
- Ground clearance of 60mm
- Works well on off-road surfaces such as mud, sand and shallow water
- Battery life of 20 minutes
Another addition to the best remote control cars in India is Viron Dashing Steering Control Car; the lightweight, sturdy and superior-quality electric motor remote control car moves easily. The car comes with a steering-wheel controller that includes a switch and several other buttons.
It is made from high-quality ABS plastic material, which is non-hazardous and safe for children. The manufacturer recommends that adults or children over four years can use the remote control car with steering.
Overall, this is a fantastic pocket-friendly car that you can use for recreation, or it can be an ideal gift for your loved one.
- Made from high quality, durable plastic
- It comes with full function four-channel steering wheel
- Superior quality rubber wheels
- It comes with a charger & three AA rechargeable batteries.
- Lightweight and durable car
- Made from premium quality ABS plastic
- Attractive design
- Value for money
This super-strong six-wheel monster truck is made from high-quality materials and strong chassis. The materials used are made from composite plastic that is impact resistant and saves the truck from damage during collisions.
The six wheels truck is more stable than its four-legged competitors and is fun to drive in any road conditions which any trouble. The oversized tyres make it easy to roll in mud, sand or shallow water due to the independent suspension and operating this monster truck with a 2.4gHz control is effortless.
The truck comes equipped with rechargeable batteries that need to be charged for 1.5 hours before use and last for 45mins. This is one of the best remote control cars in India, which is safe and reliable. What about the price of remote control car? Well, the six-wheeled truck is pocket friendly will cost you less than ₹2000.
- Six Wheel Monster Truck
- Highly safe & reliable
- It comes with a 4.8V 700mAh battery
- Made from high-quality materials
- 1/16 RC car model
- It comes with crawling technology and independent suspensions
- Equipped with High-quality shockproof rubber tyres
- Designed for multi-terrain racing
- One of the best remote control car under 2000
- No colour choice
- Battery life could have been better
It’s an amazing low-cost stunt car that’s perfect for children above six years and adults. The car can be driven on two sides, and it can flip over in amazing ways, displaying astonishing stunts. The RC car is an off-road vehicle that is equipped with a headlight to ensure that users can steer it in dim light and in any terrain.
It comes with two joysticks 2.4 GHz controller, making controls extremely easy. It is among the very few remote-controlled vehicles that can flip over and turn in every direction and perform other impressive actions. The only drawback with this car is that the battery becomes quickly exhausted, hence make sure to recharge it often.
- Double-sided 360-degree RC stunt car
- 2-sided driving makes RC car overturn simple & easy
- Anti-slip tyres support
- Equipped with a 2.4 GHz controller and receiver
- Cool headlights mimic real car
- It comes with bright LED lights
- Robust and efficient design
- Batteries and remote control included by the manufacturer
- It comes with two joystick controllers for ease of driving
- Excellent gifting option
- Poor battery life
- Slow speed
How to use Remote Control Cars Safely?
While RC toys can be fun, they should be treated with utmost care to ensure safety for the child and others around them. These are some safety tips for playing with an RC vehicle.
- Make sure your child is playing in a safe area outdoor, free of any pets or infants around them.
- It is not a good idea to open the car or remote if it isn’t working. You can take them to the repair centre or contact the manufacturer.
- Children under the age of ten should play with RC cars under adult supervision.
- Avoid touching the moving vehicle as it can lead to injuries.
- Always use new batteries in the remote and car.
- Keep an additional backup battery if you’re planning to play outdoors.
How to choose the Best Remote Control Cars in India?
These are some tips to help you choose the Best RC cars in India for you or gifting purposes.
- Types of Remote Controlled Vehicles: There are many types of remote-controlled cars, including trucks, buggies, crawlers and monster trucks. Each type comes with its own pros and cons; while some of them come as on-road vehicles, there are off-road vehicles available too. You can choose any model according to your taste.
- Robustness: Remote controlled cars are fun to drive, especially in off road conditions; hence they must withstand though conditions such as off-road terrain, mud, sand, shallow water etc. This is where robustness comes into play; the vehicle must withstand obstacles, jumps and crashes and still must work seamlessly. Also, they should be constructed with high-quality materials that won’t break down or cease to work after a certain amount of use.
- Performance: We’ll like to drive fast cars, don’t we? Hence, the Need for Speed is a factor to consider if you are looking for a performance oriented remote controlled car. Here’s a piece of advice, choose fast racing cars if you’re looking to challenge your friends, as these cars can be expensive and have short battery life. Hence, if you’re looking for an RC car that is fun to play with, you’re better off choosing a monster truck.
- Remote control: A transmitter or controller is the most important component in an RC or racing car. It’s determined by how strong and effective your car is. You must ensure that the remote control is uncomplicated to use and versatile; otherwise, you won’t be able to operate your car.
- Battery: Last but not least, look for remote-controlled cars that are faster to charge and have longer battery life. These features will increase the performance and speed despite wear and tear.
RC Car Components
Radio-controlled toys, whether aeroplanes, automobiles or boats, use radio waves to function. The difference in operating frequency is the main reason they differ. The mechanics are different between toys; they all have four standard components.
The transmitter is the device we carry in our hands; it has radio transmitters that operate at a particular frequency for the particular toy and transmits radio signal back to the device.
The receiver is found inside the car; it consists of an antenna and circuit board that receives signals from a transmitter, transforms them into electrical impulses, and then turns on the motor in the car.
Most RC Cars use a brushless motor, which causes motions such as spinning wheels, operating propellers and steering controls.
The majority of RC cars utilize rechargeable batteries as an energy source. On the contrary, some models may also use an internal combustion engine as the power source.
The operation of remote-controlled toys requires a sophisticated transmission mechanism of radio signals and conversion into electrical impulses. When you press any buttons on your remote with your palm, the transmitter will begin operating at a specific frequency. It transmits radio signals to the receiver, decodes them and converts them into impulses.
These signals stimulate the motor that is attached to the car. Depending on the button that you hit, the motor makes the car go forward, backwards, left or right, and can even flip. Another critical component in the car comprises the circuit board. The circuit board executes specific patterns to convert electrical signals into actions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can RC cars go on sand?
Racing your RC Car in the sand is a bad idea, it can jam the engine and damage the motor irreversibly. Additionally, sand can sweep in the bearings of your RC car making it useless.
How much does an RC car cost?
Well, RC car price can vary according to the models, while the basic model can start upward of Rs.500, whereas faster and more complex cars can cost in excess of Rs.20000. You can also customize your RC car by replacing the factory-fitted parts.
Are RC cars still popular?
Racing RC cars are extremely popular not only among kids but is taken as a hobby by adults. RC cars are a great way for recreation and to have fun with friends and family. Also, the popularity of RC cars is increasing by the day as they are affordable and easy to use.
In this post, we’ve reviewed various aspects that will assist you in choosing the Best Remote Control Cars under 2000. The features you’d like to have for your RC car will depend entirely on the way you want to make use of it.
According to us, if you’re looking for a monster truck that is fun to play both indoors and outdoors, then the Six Wheel High-Speed Monster Truck is your best bet. It has all the bells and whistles of RC trucks with a very good battery backup of 45 mins on a single charge.
Whereas, if performance is what you ought for, you can go for Redcat Racing Touring Car, which performs exceptionally well on paved roads and attains a maximum speed of 40 mph, which is great for racing.
So, which one you will buy? Let me know your comments about this article and if you own a Remote Controlled Car, let me know its name and model number and why you went for that particular model. So, that concludes Best Remote Control Cars in India topic. Cheers!