About: 7 Best Baby Toothpaste In India In 2023
As said by elderly people and ancestors (forefathers), dental care is essential for your child’s overall health, which helps your child talk and eat. Doctors nowadays suggest parents take care of their child’s dental hygiene as strong oral care helps set good dental habits as your child grows.
Poor dental care in children can lead to various teeth problems, gum problems, severe gum infections or disease. To prevent teeth and gum problems, it is imperative to find an appropriate baby toothpaste with a great flavour, which is also safe for children even when they swallow.
Without any fuss or hesitation, the kids should brush their teeth in the morning and night. Hence to make their dental care more exciting and flavourful, we have carefully selected the 7 Best Toothpaste for Kids in India. You can carefully go through the list of best toothpaste brands, which might be helpful while choosing the right toothpaste brand for your child in India.
7 Best Baby Toothpaste in India In 2022
Mamaearth 100% Natural Berry Blast Toothpaste
Mamaearth toothpaste comprises natural ingredients such as aloe vera, Xylitol and stevia. Aloe vera has excellent gum-strengthener properties; while Xylitol helps protect against dental decay in teeth and fight against cavities, stevia helps increase saliva production.
This children-friendly unique flavoured toothpaste keeps the teeth & gums in good health and promotes oral and dental hygiene by cleaning baby’s teeth thoroughly. It also helps to reduce the growth of bacteria, protect the teeth against dental decay & fight against cavities.
Mamaearth toothpaste comes in a delicious strawberry flavour which encourages children to brush their teeth regularly. This toothpaste is free from fluoride SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) as well as parabens, phthalates and petroleum chemicals. Hence this toothpaste is considered non-toxic and can be used by children twice daily.
- It is free from chloride.
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate
- Xylitol is present in it.
- Sufficient in fighting plaque and Dental cavities.
- No harmful additives or chemicals are used in the fight against tooth decay.
- It is safe even if a child accidentally ingests it.
- It causes bacteria that re-grow.
- It’s gentle on delicate gums.
- Children above five years may not enjoy the taste.
Chicco Toothpaste with Strawberry Flavour for 12m+ Infants
It is often said that a baby’s tooth & gums are very sensitive and can get damaged permanently if not taken care of properly. Hence Chicco has come up with a preservative-free and Fluoride-free toothpaste specially formulated to clean and sanitize babies’ milk teeth, take extra care, and provide protection. This toothpaste has a minimum level of Relative Enamel Abrasivity level, which means it doesn’t damage the enamel while you brush.
This toothpaste is rich in bio-available calcium and Xylitol, which helps strengthen milk teeth and improve the health of your teeth. The taste of the toothpaste is absorbed by babies quicker, which makes it easier to establish the habit of regularly brushing in the mornings. It is recommended for kids between 12 months and three years.
- It is non-preservative.
- It’s fluoride-free.
- No and shape in the rain is used while preparing it.
- Bio-available calcium is utilized to prepare it.
- It is gentle and helps disinfect and keep the teeth and gums neat and tidy.
- It is free of sodium lauryl Sulfate.
- The presence of Xylitol solves the issue of tooth decay.
- There are kids who, despite not liking strawberries, don’t like them.
Also Read: 10 Best Baby Shampoo in India for Natural Hair Growth
Pigeon Strawberry and Orange Toothpaste
If you’re looking forward to buying colour-free toothpaste, then you can go for Pigeon toothpaste. It’s precisely designed to ensure that it improves the hygiene of children’s teeth. Additionally, pigeon toothpaste is free of chloride, sodium lauryl sulfate, and sodium lauryl sulfate. It is safe for tooth cleaning too.
Additionally, for gums, too, there’s no problem. Glycerin and calcium phosphate is in the toothpaste, which lets it create less foam. The strong Strawberry flavour is added to this toothpaste order that children are encouraged to use it. It’s safe even if children ingest it.
- The product is Sodium lauryl Sulfate-free.
- Calcium phosphate is found along with glycerine.
- It’s fluoride-free.
- It is free of all types of additives.
- The foaming agents that are limited in quantity are in it.
- It’s safe when swallowed by a child.
- Two toothpaste tubes are included in the pack.
- It is not a specific chemical that is utilized in its preparation.
- It is recommended to let your child use it under your supervision since limited foaming agents exist, and there’s a chance for your child to take more than the prescribed quantity of paste.
Mee Mee Fluoride Free Toothpaste – Orange Flavour
Next on the list of best baby toothpaste in India is from Mee Mee. This is yet another safe toothpaste for children from Mee Mee, which is free from fluoride and sugar. This toothpaste enhances & cleanses the teeth with triple calcium and phosphates, which helps protect the teeth.
This toothpaste is free from fluoride, preventing the kid’s teeth from discolouring. Its sugar-free formula prevents the tooth from getting decayed, and available in two flavours strawberry and orange.
- It’s fluoride-free.
- There is a Strawberry flavour present.
- It’s sugar-free.
- Triple calcium phosphate is the main ingredient in this.
- Do not contribute to discolouration.
- Meets all international hygiene and safety standards.
- Budget-friendly option.
- There is no consolation to be mentioned.
Brown’s Organic Baby Toothpaste
Brown’s Natural Baby Toothpaste is a healthy solution to keep your child’s oral and dental hygiene. It is available in a 1.4oz tubing; one pea-sized teaspoon of toothpaste will be plenty to brush every time.
Make sure your child brushes in circular and small movements on the gums and the teeth twice daily. It’s free of fluorides and artificial colours, and preservatives which makes it the best baby toothpaste. This toothpaste is available as a blend of apple and pear flavours, making brushing fun for children.
- Unisex-baby toothpaste
- It comes as a combination of pear & apple flavours.
- Prevent cavities
- It doesn’t contain fluoride.
- Safe to swallow
- Free of artificial colours or preservatives
- Promotes good brushing skills
- Available only on online marketplaces.
Hello Oral Care Fluoride-Free Toothpaste
The Hello Oral Care toothpaste is free of fluoride and is suitable for all children. This toothpaste is considered one of the best brands available around the globe for kids’ dental care.
This toothpaste is formulated with calming aloe vera, silica, and erythritol, which helps brighten teeth. It is available in a watermelon-like natural taste, making brushing more appealing to young children.
- It’s fluoride-free.
- Natural watermelon is utilized to flavour the food.
- Silica blends are known to polish and brighten teeth.
- There are no artificial flavours included in it.
- Free of artificial colours
- The product is non-gluten-containing.
- The product is cruelty-free
- The toothpaste is sticky.
The last on the list of Best Baby Toothpastes in India is from Colgate. This healthy fruit-flavoured toothpaste is free of artificial flavours, colour sweeteners, preservatives and sweeteners. It is not contaminated with fluorides and is safe for babies even if they swallow it.
This toothpaste is recommended for infants up to 2 years old and is entirely vegetarian. It gently cleanses and shields the teeth and gums and assists in developing the habit of brushing for your child.
- It is a vegan product.
- Fluoride is a component of cavity protection.
- It is a fruity product.
- Budget-friendly choice.
- It’s available in different clear packaging.
- It is a great way to clean your mouth.
- It is recommended for children above six years of age.
- Suitable only for children younger than two years old.
Also Read: 18 Best Baby Lotion in India
How to Choose the Right Baby Toothpaste?
- Ingredients: In the beginning, the person is required to examine the ingredients of the toothpaste. There are a lot of ingredients that make it a good option. If you’re not taking note of ingredients, specific issues will occur. E.g. fluoride is among the ingredients you’ll find in toothpaste. It is suggested that you pick the toothpaste that contains it. It helps prevent tooth decay and reverse tooth decay phases as well. Furthermore, it helps reduce the number of bacteria present in the mouth.
- Brand name: Always select a product that is manufactured by the best brand. If you’re using a local product, there could be a problem with missing product information. In case there are chemicals in it that could affect the health of your tooth. If you don’t wish your child to suffer from this, you should examine it and proceed.
- Age category: Age is another factor which you must consider before buying baby toothpaste. For example, if you’re looking to buy the best toothpaste for 2 years old in India, you shouldn’t opt for adult toothpaste as it will destroy your baby’s tooth’s surface. Therefore, if you do not want your kids to be affected, look up the age range and buy the product.
- Chemical-free: Always select toothpaste that is free of chemicals. There are toothpaste brands that contain unneeded chemicals that are damaging to the surface of your teeth. Be sure to stay in good health and opt for toothpaste with the least amount of chemicals or none.
- Natural toothpaste: Natural toothpaste is another issue to be considered. There are numerous brands that offer natural products, as well. Natural products are not just helpful in keeping the health of your teeth but also in the reduction of bacteria within the mouth.
- Price: Last but not least, price plays an essential factor when choosing the best baby toothpaste in India. You cannot spend a very high amount on toothpaste. Therefore check out the price and be sure whether you are ready to afford the same. Be specific about the product because you need to continue with it for longer. Therefore choose it accordingly.
Always choose the right toothpaste for your baby, as it will determine the health of the milk tooth. If you get confused about which baby toothpaste in India is the best choice and in the end, you end up with something just horrible, then you feel disappointed. Therefore, to help you with that, we have discussed all the essential parameters to know before purchasing toothpaste and the best one on the list.
What are you waiting for? Just choose the best baby toothpaste for your child, and let them enjoy brushing time. If you need help choosing the best toothpaste in India, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will help you with choosing quickly.