About: 8 Best Maternity Belt After Delivery for Back Pain Relief
Hey mom, are you feeling uneasy about how you look after delivery? Do you still miss those old days when you were a few kilos lighter and could easily get in your favourite dress before having your first baby? As a new mother, we know your requirements, and we’ve figured out the best product to help you get rid of the belly pouch.
The idea of belly wrapping isn’t new in India; it has gained traction recently as women are more self-conscious of their appearance after delivery. In the recent past, a saree or a dupatta was the first choice of new mothers; these days, manufacturers have come up with amazing post-pregnancy belts and clothing to improve your confidence and assist you in shedding the excess fat from the belly region.
Many mothers often struggle for years to get back in shape after a maternity break, especially around the abdomen. That isn’t hard to understand that a mother who has an unending commitment to caring for her newborn has difficulty finding the time to exercise. The excessive fat deposition around the abdomen area can be embarrassing for most women. To overcome this problem, maternity belts have been given an updated appearance and feel by transforming the fabric into an attractively designed, ergonomically-built belt.
8 Best Maternity Belt After Delivery Post Pregnancy
Post-pregnancy belts are essential for all new mothers who require support to receive the needed relief from abdominal discomfort or back pain they’ve suffered. We are here to provide you with the 8 best post-pregnancy belts in India, which are affordable and reliable.
Every mother can’t spend much on top-quality postpartum belts; that’s why with Importikaah Postpartum Recovery Belt for Women, you can enjoy the benefits of an extended girdle that perfectly hugs your belly without causing discomfort.
The belt has a soft and breathable fabric which is comfortable and easy to wear for the entire day. Additionally, the best snugly fits under the clothes, which can be adjusted using Velcro straps. The three belts mechanism provides extra support from all angles and helps you improve your posture.
The 3-in1 belt assists women recovering from natural or c-section delivery. The belt is designed to offer some compression to decrease belly pouches and improve recovery postpartum. The best abdominal belt after delivery has a female urinating funnel that lets you stand while you urinate to lessen the pressure and discomfort that comes with the uterus.
- Lightweight & easy to wear and adjust with Velcro belts
- Made of soft, hypoallergenic material that allows you to wear it all-day
- Provides belly and back support with compression
- Reduces swelling, strengthens abdominal muscles and aids in the shrinkage of the Uterus
- Silicone urinating funnels to ease pain and discomfort
- Can cause slight discomfort while sitting and bending
Flamingo is a renowned brand that provides medical-grade items that offer some relief from pain so you can return to your normal life. If you’re searching for some support during your postpartum but don’t want the weight and more rigid belts that come with it, you’ll find that Flamingo is the right choice for you.
The wrap-around design is easy to use and accomplishes the task quickly. The Velcro closures allow you to do fine adjustments while wrapping around your belly. Although the postpartum experience is uncomfortable, the belt performs well to ease the bladder’s tension. It also reduces swelling and varicosities in the pelvic region.
The flamingo abdominal belt is adored by women who want to reduce their enlarged bellies and create smooth, seamless looks. The stretchable fabric and soft, breathable material ensure that you can wear the belt throughout the day without any anxiety. Apart from excellent benefits, the belt also enhances circulation when you are working out or exercising.
- Stretchable fabric allows you to wear your clothes comfortably all day long.
- Reduces discomfort and pressure on the bladder, lessens swelling and varicosities in the abdomen area
- Maternity belt with enhanced coverage that covers the muffin belly
- Velcro strapped girdle provides assistance to back and belly
- Reasonably priced
The 3-in-1 belt wrap supports your protruding belly and gives you the mental & physical self-confidence to wear the perfect outfit. Generally, we adore belly brands for their simplicity and affordability, and Tynor is among them. It is designed to help support your pelvis, stomach, and waist.
Tynor Tummy trimmer is crafted using soft, breathable and adjustable fabric, which is difficult to fold up around your waist so that there’s no noticeable muffin bulge beneath your clothing. The flexible band with three webbing panels allows comfort, breathability and efficient compressions for long durations.
Furthermore, the tummy trimmer belt comes without any tension of buckling or hooking. The large hook and rope panel provides better sizing & holding options which maximize the compression of the belly region and tonify the abdominal muscles which are weak because of pregnancy or surgery.
- Made of Lightweight material with flexible nylon splints to provide maximum comfort
- It is Crafted to Tone abdominal muscles post-surgery
- High abdominal support
- Nylon reeves ensure that belt stays in place
- Flexible sizing and better hold.
- You need to order one size bigger than your normal size.
Next on the list of the best maternity belt after delivery is from Baby Bucket. This belt has a snug fit that ensures that it stays in place and gives you maximum compression. The midsection panels give extra support and provide ample coverage for mothers who have had C-sections or who want their tummy to shrink.
The product is marketed as being among the best postnatal maternity belts available on the market. Moreover, the belt aids in the recovery of the c-section and provides compression for the belly. Made of breathable, soft fabric that is comfortable for the skin, the pelvic belt helps stabilize loose pelvic joints after having been through labour.
The Baby bucket belt can be the best starting point if you’re searching for extra pelvic support at a reasonable price. It features medical-grade material and provides security to ensure you are able to enjoy the full benefits of postpartum belly belt.
- It makes sure that abdominal muscles are back to their natural shape
- Unique corset fitting tightens the abdomen, reduces waist fatigue and shapes your stomach
- Help relieve pain associated with C-section.
- The breathable fabric is more comfortable on the skin
- It is possible to wear it under your regular clothes to work for long periods.
- Slightly expensive
Mee Mee maternity belt is expertly crafted, which provides greater flexibility and comfort to new mothers. Unlike other high-end products, you can comfortably wear the belt without worrying about rolling over or belt slipping, which makes it one of the best maternity belts in the market for postnatal care.
Moreover, the Mee Mee Post Natal Maternity Support Corset Belt is designed using premium quality materials that provide superior comfort while serving the purpose of getting your body back in shape. The belt isn’t too wide or long to annoy you when caring for your baby.
The corset-style belt has convenient flaps and wide Velcro that allows you to quickly tuck in without spending much time. The uncomplicated design and plain colours make it ideal for you to wear the belt beneath your clothing without any worries. If you’re self-conscious, We suggest wearing the same clothing colour to blend the look.
- Made of premium quality breathable cotton for maximum comfort
- A seamless design that will fit under the top of your shirt.
- Three velcros provide firm back support
- Easy to clean
- It comes in 3 sizes and four colours
- The belt loses elasticity over time.
Wondercare maternity belt is designed using breathable materials; hence you won’t have to fret about itchiness and discomfort underneath the band. Being comfortable is crucial in the postpartum period, particularly when you have a lot of chores to take care of, in addition to keeping your fitness. The belt mitigates back pain in the post-pregnancy stage and provides the best support for the muscles in the targeted area.
The Wondercare belt supports your lower abdomen by keeping it in place and assists in strengthening the muscles through sufficient compression. Moreover, the extra porous fabric doesn’t trap sweat; instead, it provides air circulation and comfort for patients. After wearing it for a long duration, the belt must be cleaned thoroughly, which can be easily done.
Wide Velcro reduces the burden of postpartum by wrapping around your abdomen and the waist. The belt is adjustable and provides an enhanced grip that keeps you in the same place as you do the core exercises.
- Webbing is extra porous for better ventilation and offers comfort
- Fibre plastic inserts are used to stop belts from moving or rolling when you work
- It comes with broad Velcro and is made out of breathable materials
- Excellent compression level, which doesn’t compress or cause cramps.
- Available in S, M, L, XL and XXL sizes
If you’re experiencing hip and back pain after delivery, you must buy the best postpartum belt in India from Cling. This uncomplicated wrap long band provides the most effective compression around your belly and comes in M, L and XL sizes. It can be adjusted to any size, which means that if you’re worried about losing or gaining weight during postpartum, then worry not because your belt can easily be expanded to accommodate your needs.
Cling postpartum belt is ideal for vaginal or c-section recovery and stands apart from other belts due to its quality and price. The belt is famous due to its wide length of 25 cm, which isn’t available on the market with any different belts. Due to excellent stretchability and lightweight fabric, the belly belt stays in place and doesn’t roll upwards while sitting or moving around while performing chores.
The belt is made from 100% elastic material that offers a comfortable fitting when compared to spandex belts. The top-quality imported fabric is skin-friendly and doesn’t irritate your skin, even if you wear it underneath your clothing for long periods.
- Made of 100% elastic material, which provides excellent compression
- It can be worn for longer intervals as it is crafted from skin-friendly material
- Cling Post Maternity corset assists weak muscles by providing adequate compression, high elasticity and elasticity.
- You can wear it discreetly under clothing
- Flexible and comfortable fabric remains in place
- The belt can lose its elasticity in the middle section after use.
Last on the list of the Best Maternity Belt After Delivery is from Obliq. The medical-grade belly belt protects and heals your abdomen and the C-section incision. The Obliq postpartum belt is easy to use and can be worn all day long with a minimum duration of 6-8 weeks to ensure greater healing.
Moreover, this belt is a great option for women who require adequate compression and back and lumbar support; made with latex-free material that is a comfortable and durable fabric which cradles your body and offers flexibility.
If you’re tired of the long and high compression Tummy trimmer deductors, then this model is for you. The main component of corset shapewear is that they don’t cut into your skin; they wrap around your body easily for maximum compression. No matter if you’re suffering from back pain, the compression binder helps relieve pain and improve posture; you can count on obliq.
- Flexible in its function, it can be used as a weight loss or postpartum belt.
- Made of Neoprene Stretchy fabric that is easy to wash and stretches your body effortlessly
- Large enough to completely cover your belly
- The boning stripes help maintain the correct posture.
- Available in M, L, XL, and XXL sizes
What are Postpartum Belt Types?
A postpartum belt, also known as a belly band or belly binder, wraps around your waist and supports your body after delivery. Let’s take a look at different types of maternity belts.
- Belly wraps – This elastic band is made of wide, flexible material which wraps around your entire body, from the ribs to the top hops and provides gentle compression. There are many options available in the market.
- Belly Griddle – It is made of strong compression panels which reduce inflammation and pain caused by surgery. It helps speed up recovery and reduces the appearance of pregnancy weight gain, especially around the waist. These medical-grade products help the uterus return to its original position in a matter of days or months.
- Waist trainers – They are also wide and adjustable and can be attached with eye and hoy closures or zippers. It covers your midsection, from your chest to your top hips. It’s made with latex and other stiffer materials to reduce your waist size and provide extra compression.
- Abdominal Compression Binder – They are recommended by a gynaecologist and can be used after surgery. These binders are attached using Velcro and are useful for medium to hard compressions.
- Corsets – These corsets have a higher level of compression and can be worn with any clothing. They are available in many styles, sizes, shapes and shapes.
How do Pregnancy Belts work?
The majority of women think that postpartum girdles can aid in tightening the tummy. However, to achieve that flat stomach, it is still necessary to get active and start exercising. A girdle helps the uterus shrink, and other muscles return to their normal size inside your stomach by shrinking size.
Abdominal belts help your hips shrink, giving you a slimmer look. They hold up the abdominal muscles, correct your posture, and stop sagging skin from expanding. Furthermore, It also assists your back which requires additional support and also helps to avoid medical ailments such as backache and spondylosis.
Moreover, wearing the post-pregnancy abdominal belt increases confidence in the new mom who is having a hard time adjusting to her new role as well as her body.
How to Choose the Right Pregnancy Belts?
Finding the best pregnancy belt after delivery can be tricky. Even the most well-known products are not always right for everyone. Before you buy the best belly binder, there are a few things to consider.
- Material – You should look for an adjustable belly wrap or band. You can choose the one that has Velcro or hooks, which can be adjusted according to your requirements. Additionally, the material shouldn’t irritate as you will be wearing the belt for 8-10 hours; hence it is best to choose a maternity belt that is comfortable and made of flexible material.
- Ease of Use – A post-pregnancy belt has the basic function of relieving pain instead of aggravating pain. Hence it would be best if you chose an easy-to-wrap belt so that you can continue your daily tasks without hindrance. In addition, you shouldn’t invest in a product that is difficult to adjust and has awkward closures, as it would be frustrating to wear and could cause you to avoid wearing it altogether.
- Comfort – Compression is the key component of belt efficacy. Instead of wearing suffocating corsets or trainers, you should look for support for your body. You can adapt to stretchy styles depending on your body size. Consult your doctor to find the best product for you.
- Feel – A lightweight material is important to allow you to breathe and not have the girdle wrap too tightly. The fabric shouldn’t be itchy, no matter what reason. It should also not make you miserable. You should avoid tight edges to prevent skin irritations or rashes.
- Price – You need to find a product that is both affordable and high-quality if you have a tight budget.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Is it safe to use a maternity belt after C – section?
In the case of C-section deliveries, you should wait for the wounds to heal completely and heal, which could take anywhere from 6-8 weeks. A maternity belt following normal birth can help you keep in shape and lessen the size of your belly.
Can I wear a belly belt daily?
Off course, you can use them daily without worries and continue with your routine work.
Which is the Best Post Pregnancy Belt in India After C Section?
Importikaah Postpartum Recovery Belt for Women is recommended by mothers as well as gynaecologists across the globe.
How long can we wear a maternity belt?
There isn’t a set time frame for using a maternity belt. Doctors recommend wearing it for the first 8-10 weeks until the hormone relaxation has gone removed from the system.
Belly wraps are intended to be worn around the waist and help support the pelvis and back after the delivery. A well-designed and effective pregnancy belt gives you the self-confidence you need and also good physics.
Different belts are created to tackle sagging skin and reduce the muffin belly. You can opt for a more basic design or choose a corset of your preferences. Whether you’ve had a C-section or a normal delivery, using a binder can assist in dealing with the protruding belly fat and postpartum cramps.
It is sometimes difficult to choose the one designed specifically for your needs. If you’re suffering from any indication of infection in the C section or any other complications during delivery, seek advice from your doctor before use. So, that concludes the best maternity belt after delivery for back pain. If you have any questions related to this topic or if you’re using a postpartum belt, you can share your experience in the comment section. Happy Parenting!